Strength Train Together will blast all your muscles with a high-rep weight training workout. Using an adjustable barbell, weight plates and body weight, this workout combines squats, lunges, presses and curls, with functional integrated exercises. Dynamic music and a motivating group atmosphere will get your heart rate up, make you sweat and push you to a personal best.
The workout combines traditional strength exercises and the hottest functional training moves, utilizing a barbell, weight plates, and your body weight to make you fitter and stronger. High-rep training and athletic movements are key components of this results-driven workout. The program is developed with a periodized approach to ensure you are constantly changing your workout and challenging your body. Ten tracks are expertly programmed with specific workout objectives:
- Warm-Up – We grab the barbell with light weight and introduce many of the exercises you’ll be doing over the next hour, warming the body and practicing the movements.
- Legs – Working the big muscles first, we do Squats and sometimes add in Lunges to get the heart rate going and ignite a fire in the legs, creating great shape and definition.
- Chest – We strengthen the chest with a variety of exercises, such as the Chest Press, Chest Fly, and Push Up. You’ll often find new twists on these exercises to maximize your results!
- Back & Legs – Full-body exercises like Deadlifts, Deadrows, and the Power Clean & Press really fire up the back and hamstrings and get the heart rate up! Plus, you’ll learn innovative power movements like Deadsquats, Reverse Flys, and Single-Arm Rows.
- Triceps – Shape, build, and define the back of the arms with Tricep Presses, Extensions, Pullovers, and Kickbacks. Beware of the Tricep Push Ups – they’ll push you over the top!
- Biceps – The best of high-rep weight training combined with new and unique biceps exercises. Experience the difference with variations on barbell curls using a wide grip or offset grip, bicep rows, and even weight plate work.
- More Legs – This is functional integrated training at its best. Stimulate your legs with Power Lunges, Crouches, lateral movements, balance challenges, offset loading, and even plyometrics! You’ll feel like a pro when you learn these moves!
- Shoulders – A ton of exercises to give you great-looking shoulders. Work the front, top, and back of the shoulders with Upright Rows, Overhead Presses, Lateral Raises, and Rear Delt Extensions. Plus, groundbreaking, functional movements will make you feel like an athlete in training!
- Core – Concentrate on your core with exercises that train the front, back, and sides of your midsection. There’s always a new way to shake up the routine and ensure your core is strong, solid, and good-looking!
- Stretch – You’ve earned it. Stretching out the muscles from head to toe helps improve overall range of motion and muscular recovery.
Strength Train Together is ideal for:
- New exercisers because of the simplicity of the workout.
- Men and women of all ages because you get select how much weight you use.
- Anyone who wants a fun way to add strength training to their workout.
- Athletes looking for a training edge.
- Women because weight-bearing exercise is proven to reduce the incidence of osteoporosis.
- The time-pressed exerciser because one hour two times per week delivers results fast.
- Serious weight trainers that want to challenge their muscles in a different way.
- Strength Train Together is for just about everyone, because strength training is essential to staying healthy.
Members: FREE Non-Members: $6 per class or $60 two month unlimited Group Exercise Card
*Classes are limited to 25 participants on a first come first serve basis. *Schedule is subject to change.